Hello all, excuse JinAir~ today for writing proper english, not the usual JinAir~'s Impglish. For quite a time span JinAir~ been feeling on cloud nine. I remember a phase... we go through life but once, do it right... we only need to live once. I appreciate that phase for i exist to achieve righteousness (did i get the spelling correct). Fulfilling one's purpose in life as commanded by the Almighty... be his slave as of Jinn and Human who will bow in prayers till the end of time or at least his/her particular lifespan... my wishes to be so and i will try my best fulfilling my solemn duty. Not surprising that i love to travel especially driving myself to places and i am fortunate for my nature of work did provides me the venues to destine... travel all alone often make my mind wonder to the beauty of this temporary world that mean for me to pass by in preparation for the next :) Appreciate too the task at hand bestowed upon me to lead other in my small way to living life the best ones can achieve... a great leader for the world i may not be... but to lead i have done... trained... guides... advices... motivator i 've played a part...laugh and cried i had may be now to expand and increase the knowledge i may still have to... happy i am for did i to the best of my abilities. i have been bless with dearest to me now... appreciate and cherish every moment i am with... not openly should for trust be upmost important...... happy i am and always in the well ...mean well kekekekkekeke adious senor's senoritas... well be my wishes for all.