the first ever scar that i remember getting was in an incident when i was about 6 years ...playing what they called lering (pronounce layring)...a milo tin cover nailed onto a piece of wooden rod of about 3 feets. i would hold one end of the rod and push it along the ground where the circular cover will rotate/roll...i would run around making engine sound as if i am riding a motorbike... well how do i get the scar...while pushing the rod...the cover got stuck against a piece of half buried granite stone...the end piece of the rod wedge against my stomach and i flipped over and banged my face on a piece of stone...got three (3) stitches on my right eye brow..if you look closely you will see a scar.

the second time when i climbed a tree in front of my house...leaning near a barb wire... my leg slip an a piece of the barb wire grace on my skin...6 inches of scar on my chest...

the third...and accident with a motorcycle i have mention earlier, was hospitalized... scar suffer on my cheek, both elbow and both knee. the elbow and knee leave a clear marked scar until this day.

the fourth...scar from a motorcycle accident on the highway on the way to work...seven (7) days before i receive a letter saying i passed the motorcycle riding licence hehehehehehe...irony. scar right knee and right elbow...distinct until now...i dive and landed on the right side before i turn onto my back...thus avoid getting serious injury.

the fifth... i received while on the way from malacca to meet my "sayangg rmz" waiting for me at the mine... nearing nilai a motorcycle smash against the rear of my broken down car parked on the emergency lane...i was outside by the right front bonnet....most of the scars cleared...only those still visible the knuckles of my two hands, wrist of my left hand...both knees...a bend small fingers on my left hand. from the operation to instal an interlocking plate on underside of my left radius...stitches.

the scar that will never cleared and will be remembered until the end of my time is a broken heart cause by the end of my intimate relationship with the love of my life "sayangg Rosmazlin Md Zaid". intimate date i will remember 26th. December 2009 (a ring of love and a htc) ....3 rd. October 2011 where things just have to begin of the end.....and the last meeting lasted 7 hours 23 October 2011...i have cried much earlier that you can see me cry no more...but i am sad to see you cry your heart out..it just breaks me to pieces...i am glad that you cried for than i know that you love me as i love you...but thing just have to end dear...the piece of lace and cloth for your wedding gown that we picked together are all that i could bear to present you with...i cherished every moment of the time we were together and i never regret knowing you my love. be happy with the decisions made and i bit farewell dearest. You have completed me and now you have to complete yourself in this life...i will try to hold on to my promises as long as Allah allows, until He takes the memories of you from my mind and heart ... daaaa dearest.

picts depict...the last ride & last marked
<3 u 4ever 4 the memories