Call me JinAir~, I was born in Singapore when The Island nation was still a state in Malaysia. The things that i remember off my mind... attended nursery for a short while...my grandfather send and pick me up but it wasn't long...i stopped don't remember why...one day with 10 cent in my hand i walk quite a distance maybe about 2 km to the market to purchase a toy...can't remember what...all i can remember was crossing the road in front of a parked van, when suddenly motorcycle hit me...i remember flying through the air and landed on the road...when i came around...still had my 10 cent in my hand...i was in the arms of a police man...still remember the smell of the uniform till this day...comfortable i was though. I remember laying in the ambulance, the siren was on....I must have fall asleep because the next thing i remember opening my eyes ...i was laying in bed with my parent with me. In the hospital i remember seeing a patient next to me having a good meal...but i wasn't allow any food...just drink...than the uncle hand me an orange which i appreciated very much...i kept it awhile. I was comfortable and feeling sort of independent..able to stay all by myself without feeling fear or afraid... maybe that the first time i was left alone...but most of all the hospital was comfortable.

I was told...during the accident...my mother was baking a cake...burned the cake was...sorry mum...my cheek was injured...so as my elbows and knees.... other than that i am okay.

I remember going to school in an army van....my farther was with the 19th. Signal Royal Regiment of the British Army...base in Changi Airport. I remember occasionally a nurse would come to my class and call out student to go to the dentist. Sometime my teeth was clean and check at times tooth were extract...but thank to the dentist...i still have a strong full set of teeth. There are two distinct thing i remember to this day....i learned sewing...i can sew till now i used that skill...the other thing...during an exam one of the question was naming parts of a mushroom...i did not know what the underside of the head of the mushroom was call...looking at it closely ...it look like a fish gill...so i wrote Gill..and to my surprise the answer was correct... i am proud of myself, until now i still remember it well..Gill hehehehe. From Bedok Primary School, i was transfer to Telok Paku Primary School...my father got an army quarters. it was big and clean. Every evening my dad would take me and my younger brother to the beach...nice and comfortable..but i was scare of water....no knowing to swim. Truck will takes me to school everyday...at time i decide to walk back home through the wood...how innocent it was...do not know fear everything was nice and comfortable... in school i am involved in gardening...every Saturday we would go to school and do gardening and cleaning the school compound...after that we will be shown movie at the science lab...it was an honour to be treated such.

Point to ponder...childhood memories it is always the best...full of innocent and truth. Thanks mum and dad for taking care of me well...you have provides the best for me and my brothers.

continue on the next post :)