Aidiladha (celebration of sacrifies...korban in arabic meaning to be close to Allah) well maybe it suite well with what i did... sacrify my feeling...my thought trying to be honest to Allah...Rasulullah...my ex-sweetheart and myself. Received a message and call from my ex-sweetheart, asking if i could help her... to pick her up at the LCCT in sepang and send her home about 150km away. I did so....pick her up at the airport at 9.00 p.m and we proceed straight home, she wasn't alone...with her house mate... all along the way i tried not to speak... not to spoilt anything, the peace that existed between us at the moment...it was odd but for the better. She however did try to start some conversatios but... i do not feel the honesty within her...what with her friend along. It is best that i kept quiet all the way...150km. we arrived at 10.30 p.m at her home... i am sorry dear.... thank you for i do not require from you and your friend thank... my vow is to keep silaturrahim between us intact...no need for you to thanks me.


I stopped over for dinner at sekincan ikan bakar...had myself a squid and "ikan sebelah" rice and a hot tea, at about 11.45 pm. i headed back to KL...it was a refreshing drive... i needed the long drive for than i discovered and confirmed that i am at peace... :) ...rosmazlin md zaid... i will remember you ...i bit you farewell...i respect your decision and if we were to cross path..than it is the will of Allah... Assalammualaikum and good bye.

p.s Thanks for being part of my life for sometimes.