just co-incident or circumstances...on the way back to kuala lumpur from last meeting with the now ex-sweet heart "sayangg".... Dalili Maisarah seem to come into my life...thank you for you helped me going through the pain... we messaged all the way... well dearest or shall i say 'baby' the nick that you want me to call you..and how i love the words 'sayang' that you called me. Baby i could only says that it is difficult for me to call you sayang as that the nick i call my ex-sweet heart by dear...i hope you forgive me....i love to call you baby.... baby give time for you to know me better baby...i hate to lose you with the circumstances so... i will tell you the story of my life..and if you still felt the love you now feel...i will be with you dearest :) ...you would not feel lonely again.

i hope and i pray that things will fall into place... you and me ... time will tell hmmmm love you Dalili Maisarah...and i seriously love your name :)