i am happy, but at the same time unhappy... thing change, the world change, the best thing to do is change. i no more like what is happening...it make me sad to think about it. i am trying to find way and mean to reduce this unhappy feeling...i longed for the time when things were simple. i now lost that spark of light that calm me... it time now for me to venture again into the wilderness...the sea, the island ... i have made a decision to travel...be it many...alone too i will... i do not have the sense to be careful and dare me to be front. i hope that just ahead i will meet again with the light that calm me... for barely i to make it through...this moment i am almost on my knees...

friends...you may not understand what is written. i do not tell you actually...for my site is readily available to surf...by everybody...this is just me...telling me....what i feel in me..to ease what is eating me. thanks all that read this piece...at the moment i could not tell you openly...