Al-Fatihah...all to a demise buddy of recent to be exact 17 of here February in the early morning around 4 ++ of hours before 30 of minutes. On motorbike hit by a car carelessly...admit of wrong the motorist. Never before set foot me in a mortuary...the first time...but comfortable me accept smell slightly but bearable...the thing that sadden me is on arriving only the mother and fiancee in sadness... i do feel for the sis and aunt the uncle are far to assist.... i assisted as much possible can be until finally all that should come...did all thee...until rest in peace. tears i hold manage through out ...but cry i did as i leave the compound of the cemetery... i learned and understand greatly...my dear friend, we miss you greatly...thanks for being a good buddy to me...appreciate i until eternity...here i dedicate some picts last you with me doing activities that you enjoyed greatly friend...my condolences and sympathy to the mother and fiancee... my assistance is at your disposal...just command me.

tears don't my friend...but redha with the decision of the Al-Mighty....a second early nor a second late...precise it be when the time comes call by He.