Reading back, something caught my attention... why i was afraid of water. I recalled an incident...heehehe may be funny... but quite scary leaving mark on me till this day. When we were living in Batu 10 Changkat Changi, in a house address was 144A (till now remember the figure hehehe) ...my mother chased me with a small stick of curry tree branch. All around the house i ran and out the front door and in through the kitchen and around again through the front door and back into the house through the kitchen..after several round..i notice my mother was getting tired..so i give in... do not want to anger her more...she caught me and pull me into the bathroom ...yes i was difficult to bath early. To my surprise...after she douse me with water...she lift me and place me in the drum of water (an oil barrel metal container modified to hold water) and closed the lit on me...i was in the dark and the water was at an ankle deep. To a very young me..i was terrified, to be in the dark watery barrel. I don't remember how long..but after a while...she let me out... but from that moment on i was clausterphobic and fear to be in a pool of water as if i would drown...the moral of the story here is never never ever punish your child such, i manage to over come it in 1978 when i became a swimmer...but during training and long distant competitive swimming i would choke on water..due to the experience when sudden flood of memory rush returned...imagine while swimming long distant. now I still felt clausterphobic when the thought of being put in an enclose spot...like grave... I am reading the Surah Qul so that my grave will be large and spacious..seriously....childhood experience.