what with the heading, well Monday 12 December 2011... something happen to my face...having a drink in the morning felt something not right...well on checking the mirror...a slight distortion on my face, my right side of the face was pulled toward the left.  Not know was I happened...to PKU (University Health Centre), it seem i got what you call 'Ball Palsy' due to infections on the  muscle of the face..hence the eye lid, cheek, mouth get distorted...referred was I to Serdang Hospital and prescribed me with steroid...vitamins...hhmmm forgotten what else as it has been sometimes (3 years + something months ago).

Today 18 April 2017, come across my mind about blogspot...after several attemped, manage I to login, thank God...thought i lost the account hehehhehehhe...I hope to be writing again.  Not much for now... until we meet again ...bye for now kekekekekeke friends...ex girlfriends (thanks for the wonderful time when we were together) adios

JinAir~