today i came to office, not to work but to apologies to my colleagues for not able to perform my duty. looking at things positively... i am once again being test by Allah... for what i asked for. i am at the lowest end of the wheel in mind and spirit. i think and i feel i know why and what the point are... i needed to be patient very very patient, in time it will be reveal to me, just that i do not know if i could overcome or succumb to the battles injuries.

Forgive me if in my profile i wrote a statement as such... for this instant this moment that is how i feel and like to share...pour out. i needed to ...to lift a bit of the burden i carry. i will change it when the darkness is lifted...i shall... thanks for being patient... smile i am not able :(

After a long silence....may be this be the start for me to writes...