i live life as well as i can, i have learned and understand as much as i could, learned i still am, i am hard... at one time, fear not of any... come what may matter not at all to me. i trained myself to be a person nerve of steel...care less and hard on me, you don't see tears on my face not ever...i build principles and hold steadfast to it...thats what being keeping me free of tears and regret ...travel i alway did, alone i am always for if i were to perish...i wouldn't care if no one found me... i like to just dissappear knowing that i would not trouble anybody...be it on land or in the sea...for all i know...the world is free for anybody. but Allah have plans for me... what i fear or not...He made understand of me, thrice death come close to me...survived i with the will of He. He gives me knowledges and make me see that knowledges i receives after i seek...share i must with all of thee.

i would like to share my friends ...that only thrice i cried profusely...the death of my father i cried because only up to that moment that i could be of service to him...for always my wealth i gladly share freely... i cried in silent the day i lost my friend...it is hard holding back tears but managed i did..so that performed i can to be of assistance to the family and would be...but be truthful to all thee...i cried profusely as i drive leaving the compound of the cemetary...that's as much of a service that i could give to my departed buddy...and last but not least i did cry silently for this time my friend i would not reveal... just to say it's wonderful but deep and painful at time i feel... let this ..in time it will reveal ;)

i truly hope thy all don't mind the way i wrote... it's not that often i write but more of my nature to read..in silent i'll always be reading page after page what ever thy wrote...but occasionally i do pen one or two freely.